The cost of a minute on a $50,000 salary is about fifty cents.
Wait ten minutes for someone and the cost is $5.00
What is disorganization costing you personally?
Your health? Your relationships? Quality of life?
Reliability? Credibility? Repeat clients and their referrals? Reaching your full potential?
Disorganization is more than just a messy space… more than wasting time looking for things… It’s a barrier, a burden, a frustrating constant that can negatively affect all aspects of your life.
Essential Organizing is experienced in creating long-lasting changes.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive when working with our company:
- Alleviate the feeling of having twenty to-dos in your head at the same time,
by controlling your days
- Accomplish more, with ease, feeling energized and fulfilled
- Enjoy having more time for yourself and what’s essential in your life
- Learn to prioritize and better manage tasks, helping you overcome the
overwhelm with your busy days
- Fully unwind in the evenings and weekends without worrying over what
didn’t get done or the game of catch up you’ll be playing next week
- Complete necessary tasks with ease and focused energy
- Know what needs to be done and manage those tasks efficiently
- Systemize your workflow and enjoy routine with those everyday tasks
- Work in an environment that supports who you are and where you
want to go
- Get done those most important tasks without aggravating
or uncontrolled diversions
- Eliminate wasted time looking for things, and get back the 150 hours research
shows the average person wastes each year, looking for things
- Make quick decisions on where to put things and where to find information
- Less clutter equals less distractions throughout the day, keeping you focused
on fully completing what needs to be done
- Get more done in a day, and get home early
- Better manage interruptions to maximize your time in the office
- More focused time and efforts with clients leads to greater opportunity for repeat business and referrals
- Less wasted time equals increased time to network and gain new business
- Have a powerful edge on your competition, systemizing your follow up
- Track expenses and receipts more efficiently, saving you money from your CPA
and the credit bureau
- Land more deals with each month you are organized and on top of your business